Saturday, November 15, 2008
Thank you guys<3

haha when i went to other ppls blog i saw them typing a short paragraph to thank their friends for what they have done. So i decided to do the same, to thank my close friends for giving me such a wonderful year.Thank you guys:)

1e'08
thank u so much guys for making my year. i really appreciate the times we shared, weather being scolded or punished. i will never forget the times we shared together and thank you so much for de friendship we shared. to the teachers: thank you for imparting to us ur knowledge. although u guys are naggy and scolds us at times, we all know that it is for our own good. thank you very much:)


tyan. er lols dono wad to type at the moment but anyway thank u for de laughter and joy u have bought to the class and sms-ing me while i was bored. lols i remembered once that i made u very angry. i think tat i was disturbing u in de lab right? sorry no ill intentions but just for de fun of doing it. really sorry and hope tat u will forgive me.haha anyway thank you for being such a caring sis. hope to be close friends with u next year and jy in ur studies:)


wenyi. haha my biong bro right? lols thank u for teaching me math sums and science concepts when i do not know.hmm....... u r such a carinng friend that gives in to others. anyway we are going to the same class next year. hope u will help me in my studies. jy next year:)


guanwen. the biggest joker ever!(no offence) haha thank you for making my year , making fun of the teacher and making us laugh whenever we are down. thank you for being such a caring friend that alwalys supports us despite of the teachers scolding. good luck next year:)


weitai. er....... really appreciated the times when we playing basketball together and thank you for playing with me so as to make me improve. next year u will sure be in de team,dun look down on yourself,u hv de potemtial. haha u are de smartest in sec 1 basketball le. jy in 2b:)


jiahao. really missed the times when we played captain's ball and teamed together, everytime winning the other team. haha thank u for introducing gunz to me and teaching me skills. rmb next year dun fight with zetian hor.good luck next year:)


weijie. thank you for ur amusing actions such as putting all of ur stationary into ur pants and pulling down ur pants.anyway sorry for calling u chihwahwa or doglet this year. u are fun to be with. good luck in 2k next year:)


joscelin.lols i think i am a burden to u. everyday never bring things den i borrow from u. haha thank u for lending me stuff. we are in the same class next year right? lols no need to worry if u sit beside me again. i will rmb to bring my own things. jy:)


yuanteng. hmm....... u are another person who thinks that i am a pesticide. lols alwalys ask u for answers. anyway thank you for sitting beside me and crapping during lessons. good luck for next year:)


sean.lols dun 1 thank u also cannot. thank you for teaching me in maths and science. u are so smart . since next year we are going to the same class, hope u will help me when i am stuck with studies. jy for next year:)


jane. haha another clever girl. dun need to be so humble 1. lols just admit u and weiqiang. since is in de past nvm 1 la. lols thank u for coaching me in my studies and lending me ur work to refer to when i do not know how to do. good luck next year:)


basketball team
the first person i want to thank here is coach. thanks for coaching us and being very patient and tolerant whenever we make mistakes. and thank you for guiding us every training. thank you basketballers, u made me feel de bond as though we are family and thank you very much when u guys encouraged me whenever i wanted to giv up:)


weiqiang. thank you for being such a nice captain, teaching me skills and going home with me almost everyday. and u alwalys dota with me. i really admire ur seriousness during trainings. anyway good luck in ur studies in 2j:)


ziheng.haha thank you for ur silly jokes. also thank you for playing basketball wth me so as to make me improve. nothing much to say. jy next year:)


zetian.lau monkey. thank you for de times when u make us laugh by suaning others and cracking jokes. same thing to say to u. dun fight with jiahao next year. good luck:)


daniel. lols thank you for asking me to go to gym with u, so as to train ourselves more. and also thank you for not scolding me when i make mistakes in drills during trainings. jy next year:)


sean. haha thank you for poning duties and morning meetings with me. lols really appreciated the times when we slacked together during sc meetings. haha u are sure inside the time next year.good luck next year:)

once again thank you everybody for giving me such a wonderful year

Labels:



On 1:20 AM, Basketball is life let go.